Become a friend of the library.
Since 1947, the Friends of the Adelphi University Library have provided invaluable support in enhancing the library’s offerings. Gifts from the Friends have contributed to:
- expansion of the book collections, now numbering over 640,000 volumes
- exceptional purchases in Special Collections
- improvements to Library technologies
- augmentation of databases and other nonprint formats
Benefits of Membership
Members help support the Libraries’ academic endeavors and also enjoy a range of programs and events related to the Libraries’ functions.
Published three times a year, the newsletter lists upcoming events, programs, and general news.
Friends’ Annual Fall Lecture
- invitation to the annual Friends Fall Art Lecture
- invitation to the annual meeting of the Friends on Alumni Weekend
- library borrowing privileges (for Supporting or Sponsoring Members)
- invitations to outstanding programs and lectures
To join, complete the Membership Application (PDF).